Show My Homework
At Ely College we use Show My Homework to set homework. All teachers use this website to set homework for students.
When you or your child logs on to the Show My Homework website, you can see what homework has been set and when it is due to be handed in. Teachers have the ability to include video clips and worksheets related to homework so that they don’t get lost on the way home.
Each student and parent/guardian has been provided with their own unique log on.
If you or your child are unable to logon to the SMHW website, please speak with or email Mr Craven: ElyShowMyHomework@elycollege.co.uk or contact Show My Homework directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Show My Homework student log-in…
The vast majority of students set up their account before the summer. Those who haven’t, or have forgotten their details, should do the following:
- Student logs in to the computer
- Student goes to showmyhomework.com
- Click on “login” – yellow button in top right corner
- Then click on “forgot my password”
- Then enter their Ely College email
- Then log into their email
- Find the email from Show my homework
- Scroll down to “change my password” – click on that link and enter their new password.