Exam board: OCR
Aspects of international relations 1919-2005. Part 2.
Germany 1918 – 1945
- Was the Weimar Republic doomed from the start?
- Why was Hitler able to dominate Germany by 1933?
- The Nazi regime: how effectively did the Nazis control Germany, 1933-1945?
- The Nazi regime: what was it like to live in Nazi Germany?
GCSE Aspects of international relations 1919-2005. Part 1. Section B.
The Cold War, 1945 – 1975
- Who was to blame for the Cold War?
- Who won the Cuban Missile Crisis?
- Why did the USA fail in Vietnam?
These units make up exam paper one which is worth 40% of GCSE
USA between the wars 1919 – 1941 (started)
USA between the wars 1919 – 1941 (completed)
Written in-class assessment under controlled conditions. Worth 30% GCSE.
British Depth Study 1890 – 1918
- The Liberal reforms
- Votes for women
- Britain during the First World War.
Exam will be on one of the three topics studied. Paper 2. Worth 30% GCSE.